The Mountain Hardwear Medusa Mitt is a system glove designed for the rigors of alpine climbing and mountaineering. Made using Q-shieldâ„¢ and OutDryÂ® Waterproof Technology, the Medusa mitt is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. The durable nylon outer shell has a high pile Velboaâ„¢ Raschel fleece lining for warmth and a water resistant goatskin palm. Extreme Precurve patterning provides an unprecedented fit, whilst stretch fabric across the knuckles allows increased mobility.
- OutDryÂ® Waterproof Technology
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- Durable nylon outer shell
- High-pile Velboaâ„¢ Raschel fleece lining
- Stretch fabric over knuckles
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers