A system glove designed for the rigors of alpine climbing and mountaineering, with OutDryÂ® Waterproof Technology. We bond the waterproof, breathable OutDryÂ® membrane to the glove's high-tenacity nylon shell, to fully seal out water, wind, and cold. Lined with high-pile fleece for comfort. A removable windproof softshell liner adds warmth, and can be worn on its own.
- OutDryÂ® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDryÂ® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Removable softshell liner glove with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms. Welded grip/wear patches on palm and thumb.
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- Durable nylon outer shell with high-pile Velboa™ Raschel fleece lining
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Productcode: A3215140