The award-winning Lamina Z Torch from Mountain Hardwear is perfect for 3-season camping trips and backpacking. The Lamina has a unique zoned construction that helps to move warmth to where you need it the most, eliminating cold spots. Its ergonomic draft collar and tailored hood keep the cold out while providing excellent comfort for a great night's sleep.
The polyester lining wicks moisture away from your skin and the DWR (durable water repellent) treated nylon shell keep you dry throughout the night. The specially designed insulation makes the Lamina more compressible than its predecessors, making it ideal for those wanting to travel light without compromising on warmth. The sleeping bag also features a zip pocket to store your valuables safely while you snooze and a 2-way zipper for ventilation.
- Welded Lamina™ construction
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar
- Full length 2-way zipper
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position
- Face gasket and tailored hood
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment
- Zippered pocket for valuables
- Specification: Long
- EN lower limit (men): 5 degrees Fahrenheit
- EN comfort (women): 16 degrees Fahrenheit
- Temperature (F): 5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Temperature (C): -15 degrees Celsius
- Weight: 1.92 kilograms
- Shell: 30-denier ripstop nylon
- Insulation type: Synthetic
- Fill: Thermal.Q synthetic fibers
- Fill weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
- Lining: 40-denier polyester taffeta
- Sleeping bag shape: Mummy
- Fits up to (in.): 84 inches
- Shoulder girth (in.): 65 inches
- Hip girth (in.): 64 inches
- Stuff sack size: 8 x 18 inches
You may also like....