The Mountain Hardwear Lamina -15 has been designed for cold weather expeditions. The Lamina -15 locks out frigid temperatures thanks to its extra wide mummy cut and compressible, lofty synthetic fill that insulates even when wet.
- Weight: 2.28kg
- Temperature ratings: -12?C comfort/-26?C limit/-38?C extreme.
- Slightly wider, winter mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
- Patent-pending welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermic Micro? fill
- Durable lightweight nylon shell w/DWR treatment
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Full-length zipper w/double sliders
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included