Mountain Hardwear's warmest synthetic water-repellant bag, the Lamina -30 insulates down to -34 C. Compressible, durable, Thermal.Q insulation is put together using welded Lamina construction, to enhance loft and eliminate cold spots.
The soft polyester lining wicks away moisture and the lightweight nylon shell repels water. A full-length, durable zipper has double sliders for ventilation.
- Weight: 2650g
- Temperature rating -34°C
- Packed size: 25 x 48cm
- User height: 196cm
- Shell: 40D Micro Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Lining: 40D Taffeta (100% polyester) to wick moisture
- Insulation: Thermal.Q synthetic
- Lamina construction to enhance performance
- Full length double-slider zip allows venting
- Wintert mummy shape
- Comfort Footbox
- Face gasket and tailored hood
- Internal zipped pocket at shoulder
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag