The Mountain Hardwear Hyper Lamina Spark is one of the best performing synthetic bags in its class, ideal for spring, summer and autumn. This sleeping bag is engineered to be the lightest and warmest synthetic bag on the market. Using heat mapping, different insulation weights are used throughout the top of the bag concentrating insulation where you need it most â€“ around your core and feet. Laminaâ„¢ construction welds the Thermal.QÂ® insulation to the shell and lining, eliminating the cold spots caused by traditional stitching. Thermal efficiency is optimized by a performance mummy-cut, face gasket and single centre half zip. All of which contribute to a warmer bag for less weight bring it close to the holy grail of weight, warmth and affordable price ratio.
- Proprietary welded Laminaâ„¢ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most
- Thermal.QÂ® insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Single #5 half-length centre zip with dual sliders minimizes weight and still allows for ventilation
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency.
- Comfort foot box follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Sil-Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz / 788 g
- EN Rating: T-LIMIT: 32 F / 0 C