A tough crag-bag that will turn its hand to all manner of other activities too.
With a top pocket that holds a climbing helmet, as well as twin ice axe loops and a stowaway rope strap, the Hueco obviously has climbing on its mind, but an inner sleeve which holds a guide book also fits hydration or a tablet, so the Hueco can just as easily turn its hand to walking, or the day-to-day.
This rugged, stable little bag may be perfect when you're climbing, but you won't be disappointed when you want to take it walking or take it to the office too!
- HardWave back panel conforms to curve of spine
- Dual-density shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Tuck away waistbelt
- Top zip opening
- Large top pocket
- Holds most climbing helmets
- Zipped internal security pocket
- Stowable rope strap
- Interior sleeve for hydration, guide book, tablet, map, etc.
- Reinforced grab handle/haul loop
- Side compression straps
- Two deep side pockets
- Ice axe/pole loops
- Capacity: 35L
- Weight: 1000g
You may also like....