Tipping the scales at just under a kilogram, the Ghost UL 2 Tent is an ultra-lightweight double-wall two-person tent. Designed for the fast-moving backcountry adventurer seeking a freestanding, full-coverage shelter. Large full-size door and dry entry vestibule allow for easy access into the tent and to gear storage.
Super lightweight fabrics designed in every aspect to be as lightweight as possible but to still deliver solid protection from the elements. Truly free standing light weight geometry and design.
A watertight construction includes fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Welded zip flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap.
Dry entry vestibule for added storage and convenience. Mesh pockets for interior storage.
- Fabric: Nylon ripstop, PU/silicone coated (20D)
- Hydrostatic head: 1,200mm
- Fabric: Nylon ripstop, PU/silicone coated (10D)
- Hydrostatic head: 800mm
- Pole material: DAC Featherlight NSL (100% aluminium)
- Watertight construction
- Dry entry vestibule
- Free-standing structure
- Welded zip flap construction
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Super-light buckles and webbing
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Nr doors: 1
- Nr vestibules: 1
- Packed dimensions: 50 x ø15cm
- Min: 0.97kg
- Max: 1.16kg
You may also like....