Quick and easy to pitch, guaranteed watertight and made with legendary Mountain Hardwear quality. Two side doors for easy access and two large vestibules stow gear. Mesh canopy for great ventilation, with privacy panels below. Strong, 7000 series aluminum poles.
Color coded poles and grommet tabs and reflective starter points make even late-night set up easy. Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Light? footprint to shave pounds.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- 7001 PF pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Light? configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Bar tacks on grommet tabs are color coded to poles for easy set up
- Mesh storage pockets
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage