The Mountain Hardwear Direttissima 35 Outdry back pack is ideal for cragging, winter climbing and fast nâ€™ light alpine climbs. With a flexible modular design, this rugged top loader fits will swallow just enough gear to keep you going for a day or two while the OutDryÂ® construction keeps the contents dry.
- OutDry membrane construction main compartment keeps your gear safe and dry,rain room tested for 24 hours
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying light loads
- Removable high strength aluminum stay for load support
- Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allow for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- Flexible design concept allows removing or adding pack components for optimal versatility
- Intuitive, easy to secure and adjust ice-ax / ice tool carry system with pass through sleeve to conceal picks
- Dual-density shoulder straps carry in comfort
- Removable padded waist belt, with gear loops, adds stability
- Swap the padded waist belt for a webbing belt (included) when carrying lighter loads
- Removable top pocket with zippered security pocket inside for valuables
- Pack Weight Regular: 3 lb 1 oz / 1.39 kg
- Pack Capacity Regular: 2135 cu in / 35 ltr
You may also like....