The Crag Wagon backpack from Mountain Hardwear is designed with durability in mind. Combining a unique canvas material known as X-Ply™ Dimension-Polyant™ with a Kevlar® base, this backpack combines functionality with comfort and durability to create a great backpack for heavier gear setups in more extreme terrains.
The Crag Wagon features a contoured aluminium frame combined with Hardwave sheet to distribute your load as evenly as possible to ensure a comfortable carry. This combined with adjustable dual-density shoulder straps and a removable, fully padded hip belt allows you to customise the fit and feel of your pack to suit you and the load being carried on that particular journey.
The customisation continues, with the ability to either top load or panel load the pack. The front panel full U-Zip completely opens the pack and offers full access to to all contents of the main compartment with ease. There are internal gear loops enabling you to rack and organise your equipment to your preferred method. Additionally, there is an inclusion of a padded base to protect your gear and increase durability long-term.
To further increase durability, Mountain Hardwear have treated the Crag Wagon with a UV resistant polyester resin to improve resistance to moisture and abrasion while the three-layer X-Ply™ fabric features a waterproof polyester film treatment for an extremely water-resistant construction.
- Canvas X-Ply Dimension-Polyant fabric
- Kevlar base
- Fully functional top loader and panel loader
- U-zip access front panel
- Flat base with a stand up design
- Padded base construction
- Removable, fully padded hip belt
- Dual-density padded shoulder straps
- Contoured aluminium frame
- Tuck-away storm flap
- Internal gear loops
- Quick-access guide book pocket.
- Removable rope tarp
- Dimensions (torso):
- Small/Medium: 41cm-48cm
- Medium/Large: 46cm-53cm
- Capacity: 45L
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.