The Mountain Hardwear Bansheeâ„¢ is a premier expedition style 800-fill Q.Shieldâ„¢ DOWN 0 F/18 C bag. Designed for extreme cold, this bag is a product of all Mountain Hardwear's heat-saving technologies and is breathable and air-permeable. A combination of Dry.Qâ„¢ Elite fabric and Q.Shield DOWN allows the bag to maintain heat even when exposed to moisture. Waterproof construction with welded seams and hidden baffle construction enhances loft and keeps you dry.
- Q Shieldâ„¢ 800 fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Dry.Qâ„¢ Elite shell is waterproof, breathable, windproof, durable and lightweight
- Hidden baffle construction preserves waterproofness and durability
- Laminated, double external zipper flaps keep water out
- 5" baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening. Only a slight tightening of the draw cord is required to seal in warmth.
- Two small pockets above collar provide storage for small items
- Double draft tubes along zipper prevent cold spots
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Storage sack and stuff sack included
- Weight: 1.68kg
- Temp Rating: - 18 Â°C
- Stuffed size: 23cm x 33cm
- Loft: 18cm
- Shell: DRY.Qâ„¢ ELITE 20D MICO RIP
- Insulation: Q.SHIELDâ„¢ DOWN 800-FILL
- Lining: 30D TAFFETA (100% nylon)
- Productcode: D2132313