The engineered split webbing distributes compression and overload to ensure everything stays where it needs to for the whole journey while also offering the ability to carry skis in an a-frame layout, ice axe cradles with multiple lash points and an external carry rope strap, the Alpine Light is a series of backpacks from Mountain Hardwear designed to get you high up into the alpine while keeping your gear secure and dry.
- Dyneema® fabric construction
- 7000 series aluminium frame
- Foam frame sheet supports
- Two external side pockets
- Internal removable pocket
- Ice axe cradles with multiple lash points
- Front and rear grab loop
- Rope strap for external carry
- Dual density shoulder straps
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- 38mm webbing hip belt
- A-frame ski carry compatible
- Quickdraw main compartment
- Capacity: 35L
- Sizing (torso):
- Small/Medium: 41cm-48cm
- Medium/Large: 46cm-53cm
- Weight (small/medium): 765g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.