The Womens Switch Vest from Mountain Equipment offers highly breathable and fast drying Polartec Alpha insulation combined with lightweight 20D RS shell fabric in the front of the body for wind resistance. Pontetorto Tecnopile 260 panels in the back and sides minimise bulk and dry even faster after a strenuous ascent.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric
- Front: Polartec Alpha insulation, 40g
- Back & Sides: Pontetorto Tecnopile 187 fleece
- Mechanical stretch on front of body
- Highly breathable & wind resistant
- Women's Active fit
- Flatlocked seams for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets & 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound hem & armholes
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 170g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.