Our iconic and continuing bestseller, this technical womens duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.Built to meet the demands of modern mountaineers, the Lightline Jacket continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical duvets. Benefiting from improved fit and an outstanding new hood it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 225g (size 12) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets behind insulated flaps
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcord
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.