The Womens Helium 400 Sleeping Bag Long from Mountain Equipment is an incredibly light, versatile and packable sleeping bag well suited to backpacking and cycle touring that will still happily cope with cooler nights during the spring and summer months.
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- 385g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a fill power of 700
- Comfort limit: -3°C
- Alpine fit with zoned EXL system maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 24 x 20 x 17cm
- Weight: 865g
You may also like...