The ultimate in super-lightweight insulation for when every gram counts. With a protective hood, the minimalist Women's Arete Hooded Jacket uses a resilient water-resistant down fill to give a boost of warmth for pre-dawn starts and extended belays before packing away to nothing.
Mountain Equipment have engineered their Mountain Hood to provide weather protection while maintaining visibility and mobility. A twin-hoop adjustment system lets you control the hood volume for a precise fit. A triple-layered, laminated and wired visor keeps the elements away from your face, retaining its shape in the most difficult conditions. All adjusters are carefully positioned so that they are easy to find and operate, even when wearing gloves.
- Fabric: Helium 30 (100% nylon, 20D, 34g/m²)
- Insulation: Down (700 fill power, 101g)
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction
- Mountain Hood with Lycra binding
- YKK moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Lycra bound cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket
- Karabiner carry loop
- Weight: 320g
You may also like....