A Soft Shell ski pant that thrives on alpine ski tours and missions to powder filled back bowls. The Tour Pant combines breathability and stretch with the protection required when working hard for your turns. The Alpine fit is ideal in steep terrain whilst allowing room for thermals early in the season, a gusset zip gives easy access to buckles for quick transitions on freezing cols.
- Material: EXOLITE 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell
- Women's Alpine fit with increased lower leg volume for ski boots
- 2 zipped hand pockets and 1 zipped transceiver pocket
- 2 zipped thigh vents
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure and brace attachment points
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort
- Offset ankle zips with internal gusset panel for ski boots access
- Reinforced kick-strips for ski and crampon durability
- Adjustable ergonomic hem
- Weight: 480g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.