The Mountain Equipment Women's Kinesis POLARTECÂ® AlphaÂ® Jacket is a functional hybrid layer for all mountain pursuitsâ€™. Completely windproof and combining ultra-breathable POLARTECÂ® AlphaÂ® lightweight insulation in the body with a high-wicking micro grid lining in the arms and hood, the Kinesis Jacket excels whether worn alone or under a shell. A fantastic piece for summer alpinism, winter climbing, mountaineering, hiking and skiing. If youâ€™ve ever found synthetic or down too sweaty for active use this is the piece for you!
- Helium 30 outer is exceptionally lightweight and windproof
- POLARTECÂ® AlphaÂ® insulation [60g body]
- Micro-grid wicking lining to regulate temperature and next-to-skin comfort [arms and hood]
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way YKKÂ® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and inner zipped security pocket
- Dual tether hem draw cords
- Elasticated cuffs
- Packs into hand pocket with karabiner carry loop
- Weight: 300g/ 10.6oz
You may also like....