The Mountain Equipment Starlight 1 sleeping bag is easy to care for, light enough to carry and packs down small. It is ideal for late spring and summer backpacking as well as hut to hut mountain trails.
- Lightweight honeycomb ripstop and plain weave shell with water repellent finish
- Lightweight/durable/ultrasoft nylon lining
- Anatomical hood with Halo baffle
- 3D neck collar
- Polarloft Micro insulation for maximum warmth to weight
- Glow in the dark zips
- Concealed valuables pocket on outer shell
- Sharks toe foot
- Shingle construction
- 2-way locking zipper
- 5-piece Bulls-Eye foot plug
- Weight: 1270g
- Packed Size: 21x32cm
- Temperature Rating: 20 to -4°C sleepzone/7°C comfort/3°C comfort limit/-11°C extreme
You may also like....