The Snowline Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment is a lightweight expedition class sleeping bag. Ultralight when used alone but with enough room to accommodate clothing when pushed to its absolute limit.
- Gore Thermium 10D outer shell is durably light, highly breathable & rain-resistant
- 831g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down with a fill power of 800
- Temperature rating: -23°C
- Expedition fit with EXL system
- Roomier, improved loft & thermal efficiency
- V chest & foot baffles & Trapezoid main body baffles
- Ground level side seams with V-side baffle
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped offsetfoot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- Gore Thermium 10D inner foot-box & hood lining
- Inner pocket for keeping essentials warm & dry
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 30 x 24 x 21cm
- Weight: 1490g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.