Mountain Equipment Kit Bags
The Roller Kit Bag 100L from Mountain Equipment is a hardwearing and durable kit bag that is built for wherever your next adventure takes you. This kit bag features an extremely robust design that allows you to fit everything you may need for your next expedition. Not only is the Tarpaulin 1000D Nylon material robust but so is the design, this kit bag features reinforced corners for extra durability and a custom wheel housing. This roller kit bag allows you to not only carry the bag like a conventional duffel bag but also wheel the bag for an easy user experience when travelling through places such as an airport. The kit bag also has nylon webbing reinforced carrying straps and handles making it suitable for whatever situation you put it through. From taking your gear for a week’s trek into the jungle or a family camping weekend in Cornwall, this kit bag has all the space and features you require.
Not the kit bag you’re looking for? Take a look at our extensive range of Duffel and Kit Bags.
- Fabric: Tough tarpaulin/1000D nylon
- Volume: 100 Litres
- Internal waterproof divider
- Internal mesh pocket
- Wide U-shaped zipped lid with lockable zips
- Nylon webbing reinforced carrying straps & handles
- Internal & external compression straps
- Lockable & retractable pull-out handle
- Durable custom wheels & wheel housing
- Protective skid rails
- Reinforced corners for extra durability
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.