A lightweight and highly breathable hybrid jacket for the biggest Alpine rock routes and most exposed mountain running.
With a windproof yet super-breathable Ultratherm lined body and fast drying, lightweight fleece arms this close fitting hybrid jacket is the perfect layer for athletic, high output mountain activity. Whether racking up vertical training kilometers or putting it all to the test on a non-stop range traverse, the Trembler is essential kit.
- Outer: Nylon
- Body: Micro-Grid
- Arms and side panels: Pontetorto Tecnopile 103 fleece
- Flatlocked seams
- YKK reversed centre front zip
- 2 zipp hand warmer pockets
- 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound hem
- Double layer fleece collar
- Low bulk cuffs
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Active fit
- Weight: 195g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.