A specialised and ultra-protective jacket that has established itself as the definitive choice with Mountain Rescue Teams. Customised through detailed feedback from professional and volunteer rescue teams, the MRT is the standard by which others are judged. Totally protective, extensively reinforced and highly visible for those forced into the most hostile conditions.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro 80D fabric
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro 150D fabric reinforcements
- Super Alpine HC hood is fully adjustable with Cohaesive cordlocks
- Seamless face panel for maximum comfort
- Mountain fit with long body length
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Stratum Storage; 4 large pockets with Aquaguard zips
- 3M reflective detailing for visibility
- 2-way centre front zip behind double storm flap
- 2-way underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight: 670g
You may also like...