Designed specifically for the demands of professional rescue teams, the Men's Kongur MRT Jacket from Mountain Equipment provides serious protection in harsh outdoor conditions where a high level of performance is essential.
Built wth 3 layer Gore-Tex Pro, one of the most durable in the Gore-Tex fabric family, the Kongur MRT is waterproof, breathable and lightweight. It's features include four large pockets, positioned perfectly so they don't interfere when wearing a rucksack and/or harness while the mountain fit with long cut and Super Alpine Helmet Compatible hood provides excellent, tailored protection just where you need it.
Double storm flaps at the main zip ensure water doesn't seep through in the wettest weather and water resistant pit zips allow you to retain protection but dump any excess heat helping you stay dry inside even when working really hard. This fully featured Mountain Equipment Jacket is designed for professionals, by professionals, to offer useful, guaranteed protection in the most demanding conditions.
- Main: Gore-Tex Pro 80D (100% nylon)
- Reinforcements: Gore-Tex Pro 150D (100% nylon)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Full length 2-way zip with double storm flap
- Pit zip ventilation
- Adjustable, helmet compatible Super Alpine hood
- 4 large pockets with moulded YKK Aquaguard zips
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- 3M reflective detailing
- Mountain fit with long body length
- Weight: 670g