Super lightweight insulation for when every gram counts. The Men's Arete Hooded Jacket from Mountain Equipment is a minimalist jacket that uses a durable water resistant down fill to give a boost of warmth for pre-dawn starts and extended belays. It features a full length zip along with hand warmer pockets, one of which doubles into the stuff bag for the jacket, so it shouldn't take up too much space in your pack, while the hood is also insulated for excellent heat retention when the mercury falls.
- Fabric: Helium 20
- Insulation: 116g of 700 fill power, water resistant Pure Down
- 90/10 down to feather ratio
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution & fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Stretch bound Mountain Hood
- YKK moulded centre front zip with insulated draft baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Stretch bound cuffs
- Adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 375g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.