To take on the toughest routes you need a high level of performance. The Mountain Equipment Menâ€™s Tupilak Pant is constructed from a combination of super-durable Gore-Tex Pro and Gore-Windstopper, offering the very best in weather protection and breathability. An active fit and articulated knees allow a full range of motion, while the brandâ€™s unique Storm Construction concentrates on keeping you dry, making sure that everything is engineered to offer the highest level of wet weather performance.
- Active fit with articulated knees
- Windstopper® X-fast lower back insert
- Storm construction techniques used throughout
- Bonded ice screw protection patches
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® side zips
- Removable and fully adjustable braces with pull-aside seat
- Zip-out internal snow gaiters
- Reinforced crampon kick-stips for durability
- Weight: 585g / 20.6oz
You may also like....