The ideal alpine duvet for lightning raids on freezing north walls, the Lumin Jacket from Mountain Equipment provides maximum insulation, with minimum weight and bulk. With a high lofting but lightweight quilted construction and high quality water resistant down filling, The Lumin Jacket affords highly packable insulation, that will keep working through difficult conditions.
*Please note, production version of this product has a chest logo
|675 Fill Power Water Resistant Duck Down:||A high-quality duck-down, sourced from China with an actual minimum down cluster content of 90% that has been treated with a water-repellent Bluesign approved Teflon treatment to allow the down filaments to resist moisture and dry faster.|
|Helium Fabric:||Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and tough. There densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss.|
- Helium 30 outer shell
- Lightweight stitched-through quilted construction
- Adjustable Light Dome HC Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Lycra® bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, Down fill
- Weight: 490g
You may also like....