The Mountain Equipment Menâ€™s Kamchatka Pant is engineered for mountain and ski adventures that cover serious terrain in remote locations. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, the Kamchatka pant is rugged and durable enough to combat the toughest conditions. Constructed to allow un-restricted active movement, the addition of increased lower leg volume means that your ski boots are easily accommodated. Water resistant zips and removable gaiters ensure that the snow stays on the mountain and the pant is also equipped to accommodate your avalanche transceiver for safe backcountry exploration.
- 3-layer GORE-TEXÂ® Pro Shell Ascendor II fabric
- 3-layer GORE-TEXÂ® Pro Shell Lofoten reinforcements
- Stealth construction techniques used throughout
- Active cut with increased lower leg volume for ski boots
- Full length 2-way YKKÂ® water resistant side zips
- Fully adjustable braces with drop seat
- Bonded 2-way YKKÂ® fly zipper behind storm flap
- Avalanche transceiver pocket
- Zipped thigh pocket
- Zip-out internal snow gaiters
- Reinforced kick-strips for crampon and ski durability
You may also like....