The Helium 800 Sleeping Bag Long from Mountain Equipment is perfect for backpacking and trekking in cold but dry conditions. Whether staying in unheated tea-houses in the Himalaya or winter rooms in the Alps this warm but lightweight bag is ideal.
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- 804g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a fill power of 700
- Comfort limit: -11°C
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 29 x 23 x 21cm
- Weight: 1305g
You may also like...