The Glacier Expedition Sleeping Bag from Mountain Equipment is the ideal bag for Polar expeditions. It is incredibly warm with an Expedition fit, making it roomier then ever. It has a Drilite Loft ll outer shell which is lightweight, breathable and water resistant, whilst having 1352g of Pure Duck Down insulation. This ensures that you will have a good nights sleep, even when the temperature is as low as -35°C.
The Gemini zip baffle system replaces bulky twin draft tubes used traditionally on cold weather bags by the baffle being incorporated in the sidewalls of the bag. This new construction is light, low bulk, efficient and protective. In addition, the bag also features an integrated and fully adjustable down filled neck collar. All these features contribute to retaining essential warmth whilst you are sleep.
- Outer: DRILITE LOFT ll (55g/m²)
- Insulation: 90-10 Pure Duck Down (700 Fill Power, 1352g)
- Comfort limit: -35°C
- Trapezoid baffles & slanted box-wall baffles
- Expedition fit is roomier for additional clothing
- Full length Gemini zip baffle & integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Dimensions: 34cm x 29cm x 25cm (Pack size)
- Weight: 2020g
You may also like....