On freezing bivis or early season tours narrow baffle jackets all too often lack the insulating punch required. Perfectly treading the line between the lightest duvets and our more substantial down jackets the Dewline is a lightweight contender for serious environments.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 149g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain HC Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into inner mesh pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
You may also like....