The Double Bomb Shelter from Metolius features an innovative spreader bar that keeps the frame rigid and the bed tight. It is made with 28.5 mm aircraft-quality 6061-T6 tubing for maximum strength and rigidity. Metolius use CNC milled corner fittings for maximum strength, light weight and easy set-up.
Anodized poles and corner fittings keep the parts from galling and sticking for easy set-up, corrosion resistance and durability. The heavy-duty bed is doubled in the high-stress, center section and employs Durathane haul bag material for wall-side abrasion guards.
Color-coded webbing risers are reinforced at the frame attachment and employ cam-lock buckles for super-smooth operation, even when weighted. The riser straps gather to a gusseted yoke to keep them free of tangles, and then attach to a free-floating, full-strength, master clip-in loop. Available as single or double. Includes Durathane haul sack.
- Bar: 6061-T6 tubing
- Bag: Durathane
- Platform size: 220 x 120cm
- Spreader bar
- CNC milled corner fittings
- Anodised poles and corner fittings
- Strategic heavy duty doubling in high stress centre section
- Durathane used as wall abrasion guards
- Colour coded webbing risers
- Gusseted yoke
- Weight: 6.8kg (Including haul sack)