For distance runners and those new on the path to barefoot running, the Merrell Women's Bare Access Arc 0mm drop running shoe gives you a barefoot feel, with added toe to heel cushioning. Still allowing your foot to land flat and follow its own natural motion, its cushioning protects from sustained impacts due to longer runs or a new barefoot training program.
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- DWR-treated upper repels water and resists staining
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Lycra® neoprene lining for padded comfort treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- 8mm M Bound™ allows for cushioned entry into Bareform™ movement
- 0mm ball to heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
- Vegan friendly footwear
- Natural flex outsole with 2.5mm lug depth allows for dynamic foot movement
- Merrell Bare Access Arc Sole/sticky rubber Pods
You may also like....