The Merrell Men's Chameleon Shift Mid GTX is a light weight, flexible alternative to a full boot ideal for walks with a lighter pack. They have a GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof membrane to keep feet dry through wet and warm conditions and a bruise-protective plate and supportive insole which gives responsive on the trail.
- UPPER: Nubuck leather and mesh upper with GORE-TEXÂ® Extended Comfort Footwear lining
- Stratafuseâ„¢ exoskeleton fuses the heel cage to mesh uppers for extreme lightweight durability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- M Selectâ„¢ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduce shoe odour
- Durable, snag-resistant fabric is quick-drying and soft to touch
- Grade 4 nylon insole for backpacking with a light pack
- Merrell In-Boardâ„¢ Compression Moulded EVA foot frame provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- MBound TRKâ„¢ midsole for responsive and durable cushioning on the trail
- 5 mm lug depth Vibramâ„¢ outsole
You May Also Need....
You may also like...