The Merrell Menâ€™s Chameleon 5 GTX is a great alternative to a hiking boot if you prefer something a little lighter during the summer months. Waterproof and breathable this flexible shoe is equipped with everything that you need to keep your feet comfortable and protected. A suede leather and mesh upper provides ventilation whilst a compression moulded foot frame gives you cushioning and increased stability. The lining is treated with AegisÂ® Microbe Shield to minimise the development of odour and the Grade 6 nylon insole is designed specifically to accommodate the strain of carrying a medium pack, providing the ideal amount of support for an enjoyable day on the trails.
- Strobel construction for flexibility and comfort
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel stability arm
- GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Comfort Footwear lining
- Protective rubber toecap
- Lining treated with AegisÂ® antimicrobial solution
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Grade 6 nylon insole
- Compression moulded EVA footframe
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- VibramÂ® Chameleon 5 Sole/TC5+Rubber
Midsole/ Outsole Features
You may also like....