The superlative combination of performance and protection. PHOENIX OTIS with the new MAP technology is the flagship of the MARKER program and sets a new market benchmark. Building on the many overall benefits of the AMPIRE, the PHOENIX OTIS also boasts the unique, jumbo-sized MAP PROTECTION PADS.
These cushy-soft shock absorbers are composed of temperature-insensitive special foam; positioned at the critical areas of the back of the head, forehead and temples and protect up to 22% more effectively compared with regular EPS helmets. MARKER is the only helmet maker to implement this innovative material, which regains its initial form lightning fast after impact to guard against any further impacts that might occur.
Yet the MAP PADS also make it more comfortable to wear, since they automatically adjust to the shape of the head and prevent pressure points from forming. Strap on the PHOENIX OTIS and you have a top helmet for the steepest and most jaw-dropping backcountry lines you can find!
- Ultra lightweight
- Multi-impact absorption
- High-tech protective material help to absorb impacts much more effectively
- Highly temperature independent
- Located at high-risk spots to provide increased impact absorbtion
- ABS Shell
- EPS Core
- Certification: CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
- Weight: S 470 g, M 510 g, L 540 g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.