The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard for Alpine touring bindings. The Kingpin’s unique toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing. Ease of use and best of all, great power transmission while on the descent mean that you can have a perfect day in the backcountry on the Kingpin. The latest version now includes a 2 spring toe based on the Alpinist technology. This safes 80g per toe without losing performance! The Kingpin offers tremendous walking and step-in comfort, wide drill pattern and XXL Power Transmitter for impressive power transfer. Including climbing aids from 0° to 13°.
- Category: Backcountry Touring
- Brake width:
- 75 - 100mm
- 100 - 125mm
- Din / ISO Range: 5.0 - 10.0
- Boot type: Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 30 - 105kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 25mm
- Toe System: Pin Technology Toe
- Step-in Heel: KINGPIN heel
- Heel adjustment range: 25mm
- Walking modes: 0°, 7°, 13°
- Weight: 670g / 680g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.