The Jester 18 Pro ID Ski Binding from Marker is suitable for pro-level freeskiing. This includes big mountain, park and pipe riding. The exclusive Triple Pivot Elite toe features a horizontal torsion bar reinforcement, enhancing power and lateral precision. Besides it's a pretty handy tool to scrap off the snow from the boot sole.
Marker did not neglect the top skiers' demand for increased retention and power transmission; especially when landing backwards. They managed to incorporate the Sole ID construction, which makes the Jester 18 Pro now compatible for both alpine and touring boots.
- Din/ISO Range:
- Rec. Skier Weight: 60kg +
- Stand height (no ski): 22mm
- Toe System:
- Triple Pivot Elite 2
- AFD Gliding Plate:
- Stainless steel
- Height adjustable
- Step-in Heel:
- Inter-Pivot 2
- 2182g (90 mm)
- 2190g (120 mm)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.