The new Marker Griffon 13 ID extends its performance range with SOLE.ID, allowing both Alpine and Alpine Touring boot compatibility to create the most versatile freeride binding on the market today. Along with the Griffon, all of Marker’s Royal Family bindings feature Power Width Design, our signature toe and heel designs engineered to make today’s wider skis perform at their very best – so you can Rule the Mountain.
- Boot Sole Compatability ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range 4.0 – 13.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight 80+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski 22 mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel Inter Pivot
- Weight (Pair) 1890 g (90), 1900 g (110), 1910 g (120)