The Marker Duke is at the forefront of freeriding power, delivering a specially harmonized heel and toe technology to give you greater torsional stiffness. 28% wider than before, this binding has an easy to use climbing aid to get you up the hill safely without compromising on any of the power for high speed descents.
- Touring Capable
- Brake Width: 110
- Toe Technology: Triple Pivot Elite
- Heel Technology: Inter-Pivot
- Sole compatibility: DIN & Touring
- DIN range: 6-16
- Back country technology
- Hollow Tech
- Magnesium Parts
- Sliding Anti Icing AFD System
- Level Stance Position
- Uphill Features: Balance, Pivot Plate, Climbing Aid, 0, 7, 13 Degrees, Crampon
- Downhill Features: Touring Anti Ice Base Plate, Carbon Plate
You may also like....