As the lighter cousin to the Duke with a DIN setting up 13, the Baron has earned its stripes as a favorite amongst big mountain, backcountry enthusiasts. Extended Power Frame (EPF), with its extra-wide connection to the ski, gives it the structure needed to power today's wider skis through any snow conditions, whether inside or outside the resort. The 10 mm wider drilling pattern blasts the Baron into a new stratosphere of power, with a DIN setting up 13. In addition the Baron 13 EPF also comes with Sole.ID and the easy-to-handle climbing aid.
- Weight: 2780g
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0 - 13.0
- Stand height w/o ski: 36 mm
- Toe System
- Triple Pivot Elite 2
- AFD Gliding Plate
- Stainless steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel
- Inter-Pivot 2
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.