Ultra-lightweight alpine harness with minimal packing volume for mountain and ski tours. The combination of the patented Split Webbing technology in the hip belt and the high-strength Dyneema® webbing in the leg loop construction ensures a high level of comfort and allows a modern design with large ventilation openings for high breathability. Gear loops and the Drop Seat buckle are positioned to allow the Zephir Altitude to be worn easily together with a backpack with a hip belt.
- Innovative Split Webbing technology
- Very strong Dyneema® webbing
- Click-buckle for ideal handling of the hip belt
- Easy on/off through plastic click buckles
- Possibility to get in without taking off crampons or skis
- 2 gear loops
- Attachments for 4 ice screw carabiners
- Functional Drop Seat buckle
You may also like....