Mammut Womens Wall Guide Low Gore-Tex Shoes is a lightweight low-cut approach boot with performance last, which means it is close-fitting for precision and sure-footedness. The GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane with elastic tongue insert allows you to put the boot on comfortably and reduces crease-formation. The tip and heel are protected from sharp rocks and scree by rubber. The rubber heel clip reinforces the heel support. The lightweight poro wedge and gripex sticky rubber approach sole support comfort and grip in alpine terrain.
- Optimised for: approach, walking, travel, biking
- Elastic GORE-TEXÂ® tongue construction
- FeetMap technology
- Asymmetric lacing
- Rubber toe cap
- Gripex Sticky Rubber Compound
- Board lasted
- Gripex Sonar Comfort Sole designed for alpine activities with multidirectional lugs
- Sonar technology ensures superb stability and strength on steep terrain
- 680g (pir, size 5.5)
You May Also Need....
You may also like....