With the Women's Pischa HS Hooded Jacket, Mammut seem to have reinvented the ski jacket. The underarm ventilation zips are designed so that you can remove your arms completely and roll up the sleeves – effectively converting the jacket into a vest.
The waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex three-layer fabric has a C-Knit backer for comfort. Extra wide cuffs allow plenty of room for gloves and comfortable stretch hand gaiters keep in warmth.
Inside the jacket there is a detachable snow skirt tailored to the female figure so it stays firmly in place and made from a warm material to protect your kidney area. You will also find a roomy pocket for ski goggles with an integrated microfibre cleaning cloth.
- Main: Gore-Tex 3L with C-Knit backer (100% nylon,
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Pre-shaped, 3-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Extra-long 2-way underarm zip for
- Water-resistant YKK Vislon 2-way front zip
- 2 high front pockets
- Wrist ski pass pocket
- Pre-shaped, roll-up sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Stretch hand gaiters
- Internal goggles pocket
- Detachable snow skirt
- Press button ski pants attachments
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 560g
- Productcode: A2113725