The Womens Ducan Knit High GTX Shoe is at the cutting-edge of technical innovation. Thanks to the combination of the state-of-the-art Flextron, Georganic 3D and 3D Knit technologies, this sporty mountain hiking shoe offers a perfect fit, precise support on technically difficult surfaces and excellent comfort, qualities you will appreciate, in particular, on multi-day hikes.
While Flextron works to prevent deflection of the foot with a spring-steel sole, therefore improving support, Georganic provides a fit tailored to the foot thanks to an anatomical last. The vibram sole brings you secure grip and a more sure-footed step on uneven terrain.
3D Knit provides elastic and shape-adapting comfort. An anatomical last and asymmetric lacing add the finishing touches to a shoe that will help you make your way safely over technical terrain. The mountains are calling!
- Upper: 3D Knitted
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsoles: Vibram Flextron
- Flextron Technology
- Georganic 3D Technology
- Elastic GORE-TEX tongue
- Weight: 500g (Size: 5.5)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.