Super-sporty and agile hiking shoe for a range of activities in the mountains. The Womens Ducan High GTX Shoe impresses with a combination of cutting-edge technologies. The core feature is the Mammut Flextron technology, which integrates a spring-steel sole as a midsole in the shoe.
This prevents deflection of the foot and provides improved vertical support as well as more efficient use of energy on hikes and climbs. Mammut Georganic 3D technology ensures natural movement of the foot. The geometric-dynamic design is combined with cuts tailored organically to the foot. Anatomical last, asymmetric lacing and one-sided entry create a very good fit.
Thanks to the specially designed vibram sole, the Womens Ducan High GTX Shoe will keep you feeling safe in uneven terrain. Helping you to master every challenge, from trekking to multi-day hikes and fast-paced excursions in technical terrain.
- Upper: Double Layer Engineered Mesh
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Vibram Flextron
- Flextron Technology
- Georganic 3D Technology
- Elastic GORE-TEX tongue
- Weight: 460g (Size: 5.5)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.