Mammut Womens Comfort Low Gore-Tex Surround Shoe provides you with Pure comfort! The generously tailored fit, softness and light weight create a completely new sensation. All-round ventilation thanks to the newly developed GORE-TEX SURROUND technology. Additional ventilation is provided by an air-permeable layer between the wedge and insole, which also offers comfortable cushioning. The lightweight hiking boot also features board lasting; the patented Rolling Concept; a Hybrid Shell that provides shape and stability; an IP EVA wedge with excellent cushioning and integrated arch support; and a protective liquid rubber toe cap. With its Sonar technology, the new Sonar comfort sole by gripex, which features multi-directional lugs and two different rubber hardnesses, offers grip on any terrain.
- Ripstop textile uppers are highly breathable and abrasion resistant
- GORE-TEX Surround is the first all-around waterproof and breathable membrane
- Hybrid shell blends tough outer materials with supple inner materials
- High cut provides additional stability and ankle support
- Liquid rubber protection on the toe area gives extra abrasion resistance
- Rolling Concept midsole cushions and supports natural stride to reduce fatigue
- IP EVA wedge gives cushioning and integrated arch support stabilises the foot
- Gripex Sonar Comfort Sole designed for alpine activities with multidirectional lugs
- Sonar technology ensures superb stability and strength on steep terrain
- 612g (pir, size 5.5)
You may also like....