Reliable on via ferrata, hikes or ascents: the Womens Alnasca Knit Low GTX Shoe will accompany you on your next tour in the mountains. Featuring Base-Fit technology, the shoe will win you over with its outstanding lacing and offers you good heel support.
This is bolstered by the 360 heel support. The Dual Density midsole makes the shoe soft yet supportive, while the Michelin outsole made of a special OCX rubber blend ensures a firm hold on the rock.
The highlight of this shoe is the elasticated 3D knitted sock construction, which ensures optimal comfort due to its largely seamless production in the lining.
- Upper: 3D Knitted / Vent mesh
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Dual Tech
- Outsole: Michelin® Rock Tech
- Base Fit: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Elastic GORE-TEX tongue
- Elastic knitted sock
- Rubber toe cap
- 360 Heel Support
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- Board lasting
- Weight: 330g (Size: 5.5)