Trion Light all-year round backpacks are surprisingly light and versatile. The 28+ model has been designed with a particular focus on climbing: Its total back length of only 48 cm and the absence of a top flap give you great freedom of movement when climbing. In case you need even more flexibility, you can easily remove the T-Frame „Remove & Climb” frame strut. When you also remove the paddings of the hip belt you get a super light backpack that weighs in at only 590 g.
- T-frame, "Remove & Climb" frame strut, can be easily removed for enhanced climbing performance
- Good back ventilation due to the 3-D EVA foam with air channels
- Very light, highly breathable EVA shoulder padding
- Length-adjustable, detachable hip belt padding
- Roll-top closure
- Back length M, 46 cm, perfect for climbing
- Zipper pocket for valuables, accessible from the outside
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- 2 ultra-stable ice axe carriers
- Pole carrier
- Compression straps can be tensioned at the side or at the front
- Hydration system compatible
- Rope attachment on flap
You may also like...